
We enjoyed watching our son graduate last night. He was listed with top honors for academics and we are very proud of him! He spent the entire day at Eastern taking finals out and was just exhausted by the time graduation actually arrived but he mustered the energy to "walk" and that must have given him a boost cause aftewards he went to the Senior All Night Party and played hard.
He is in his bed sleeping now. I hope he sleeps all day!

3 comments:
CONGRATS MOMMY! Way to get him done and on the road. I am so glad you updated your blog.
Oh, wow. I wish I could have been there. You did it Ami. I always knew you could and I am so grateful that things all worked out and went the way they did, cause you have been a wonderful mom to that handsome young man.
why is it I am just now finding out about your blog?
Post a Comment